Campbellsport High enrolls about 420 students in 9th to 12th grades. Our school is located in the Village of Campbellsport, which is nestled amongst the hills, woods and farm fields on the outskirts of Wisconsin’s Kettle Moraine State Forest. Students come from the Villages of Campbellsport and Eden and the townships of Osceola, Forest, Auburn, Ashford, Greenbush, Mitchell, Eden, Byron and Empire. Our combined Middle-High School facility has one Principal, a High School Associate Principal / Athletic Director and a Middle School Associate Principal. Our faculty of 38 teachers are committed to providing a challenging, dynamic curriculum enhanced by meaningful technology. We understand that our students live in a technology-filled world and work hard to keep up with the tools needed for their continued success. Our staff is committed to developing the individual talents of our students, as well as preparing our students for participation in a global society. We offer students, teachers, parents and the community a safe learning environment. It is our goal to assist students in meeting their individual academic goals and personal potentials. You will find that Campbellsport High School students enter through warm and welcoming doors and leave confidently, prepared to achieve their future goals.
Campbellsport High has an active Cougar Booster Club, whose parent volunteers have raised money for a multitude of school and programming upgrades. Community organizations including the FFA Alumni award annual scholarships to graduates.
Throughout the course of a student’s High School experience, he/she will have a variety of opportunities to experience and opportunities to participate in a multitude of outstanding academic, co-curricular and extra-curricular offerings.
High School Academics include:
- Technology Education courses
- Family and Consumer Science
- Instrument and vocal courses
- Business programs
- Spanish I-V
High School Advanced Placement Courses include:
- AP Statistics
- AP English Language and Composition
- AP English Literature and Composition
- AP Psychology
- AP Calculus
- AP Physics 1
- AP World History
- AP Art History
- AP Biology
- AP Studio Art
- CAPP Chemistry 1
- CAPP Chemistry 2
- CAPP Geology
HS Activities and Athletics include:
- Athletics: baseball, basketball, bowling, cross country, dance, football, golf, hockey, soccer, softball, track, wrestling, and girls’ volleyball
- Activities: Dramatics, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), Family & Community Service (FCS), FFA, Fine Arts Club, Forensics, Ice Fishing Club, National Honor Society, Pep Band, Perspectives, Project Grill, Relay for Life, Robotics, Students Taking Action Against Negative Decisions (STAAND), Show Choir, Spanish Club, Student Council, Trap Team, and Yearbook.
School performance data
ACT Composite Scores: District: 20.2 State: 19.8
Advanced Placement Test Performance:
CHS was recognized as a Level 3 Advanced Placement Pacesetter School for impressive student AP access and excellence in AP exam scores in the State of Wisconsin during the 2016-17 school year.
A school record 84 high school students took a school record 106 AP tests.
9 students recognized as AP Scholars