1. Identify your child’s school.
Campbellsport Elementary School: 4K to 5th graders who live in the Village of Campbellsport and towns of Ashford and Auburn, as well as those who live on Sunset Drive which is the border of the towns of Eden and Ashford
Eden Elementary School: 4K to 5th graders who live in the Village of Eden, Towns of Byron, Eden, Osceola, Mitchell, Empire, Forest and Greenbush
Campbellsport Middle/High School: 6th to 12th graders who live in the Villages of Campbellsport and Eden and from the townships of Osceola, Forest, Auburn, Ashford, Greenbush, Mitchell, Eden, Byron and Empire
2. Complete the enrollment process.
If you are a current family in the district please log into Family Access to enroll a new student. If you do not have any students currently enrolled in the Campbellsport School District click on the following link to enroll: "New Student Enrollment Application."
Please note: If you do not have access to a computer, please stop by any Campbellsport School District Office to complete the enrollment process.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application with Instructions (English)
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application with Instructions (Spanish)
3. In order to complete the enrollment process please bring your child's birth certificate and immunization records to the appropriate school office or email a copy of the documents to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please email or call Cheryl Del Ponte at (920) 533-4811 ext. 1241.
NOTE: If you are enrolling a child to the high school, it is very helpful to bring transcripts and current classes/grades. Another big help for high schoolers and their parents: take a peek at our course booklet to get an idea of the classes we offer. Here’s the most recent booklet: